In order to determine the service life of an aircraft, standard flight situations are simulated in the test laboratory on real aircraft or their components using loading equipment. In the process, thousands of measurement points are instrumented and data is collected over years. Take a look behind the scenes of such a measurement and get first-hand information.
- What is the Wöhler line
- Why aircraft are not designed for infinite fatigue life
- What a test lab looks like
- Which sensors are suitable to these requirements
- Which measurement systems are ideal for these tasks
- The catman Enterprice software developed for thousands of measurement channels
- The most beautiful English park in Darmstadt: Rosenhöhe
Currently we produce new episodes of HBK Expert Talk regularly.
- You don't want to miss a show? Then follow us on social media or subscribe to our newsletter
- Do you have an idea for a topic that you would like us to cover in a future episode of the HBK Expert Talk? Please click here to share your idea with us