The CX27C gateway module enables up to 24 QuantumX modules to be integrated with the measurement chain, synchronously and in real-time.
The QuantumX CX27C gateway module is the key to many different measurement chain configurations - without compromise.
It enables both time-synchronous metrological analysis of the test specimen and integration with test bench automation und thus real-time testing.
Sensor information from up to 24 QuantumX or SomatXR modules can be acquired simultaneously and up to 199 signals can be integrated, in parallel and in real-time. The CX27C gateway module is particularly flexible due to the various possibilities of data integration:
- Integration via Ethernet TCP/IP into the catman data acquisition software or any other software
- Real-time integration via EtherCAT or PROFINET IRT
- Integration via xCP-on-Ethernet into any CAL software
A wide range of synchronization options such as EtherCAT™, PROFINET or Ethernet IEEE1588:2008 PTPv2 and NTP are available to quickly and easily integrate the powerful data acquisition system QuantumX into a wide range of test environments.
The CX27C gateway makes the QuantumX ideal for the following applications:
- Structural and thermal durability
- Engine and powertrains
- Developmentment of new functions for control units
- Collect measurement data using QuantumX and catman
- Real-time integration (EtherCAT or PROFINET IRT) via xCP-on-Ethernet
- Universal channels enable use of any sensor
- Ideal for constantly new requirements and demanding tasks
For test sample analysis and real-time automation using Ethernet, EtherCAT, PROFINET or xCP-on-Ethernet in parallel.
- 2 MS/s Ethernet data throughput
- 199 real-time signals in parallel on a millisecond time grid
- Unique parallel operation of the 4 bus connections, e.g.
- EtherCAT + Ethernet
- PROFINET + Ethernet
- EtherCAT und xCP-on-Ethernet
- Multiple CX27C in one system: EtherCAT + EtherCAT + PROFINET
- xCP-on-Ethernet and CAN FD with MX471C
High parallel data throughput owing to two signal paths
- Automatic configuration due to automapping
- Multiple synchronization options (PTPv2, EtherCAT, PROFINET, FireWire…)
- Free and easy-to-use configuration software (MX Assistant)
- Ideal for constantly changing and demanding tasks
Fast signal integration using automatic channel parameterization (TEDS) and automapping.