The QuantumX MX471C CAN FD bus module allows you to easily analyse signals on up to 4 CAN FD or CAN networks in a time sync’d way, decoding in real-time or on PC level. It also serves as a Gateway from any connected QuantumX module to Ethernet, but also from any QuantumX module to CAN bus or CAN-2-CAN.
The QuantumX CAN FD bus module MX471C module allows you a simultaneous integration of up to four CAN or CAN FD networks into the QuantumX data acquisition system and can be expanded to as many modules as needed.
This module is able to receive any signal from CAN FD, CAN, CCP, xCP-on-CAN/FD, J1939, ISOBUS or CANopen and combined with analog measurement input modules, plus the Data Recorder is ideally suited as CAN FD recorder for your mobile vehicle test or fleet monitoring task. For this all signals can be acquired as raw signal stream and decoded in PC or recorder software. All the acquired signals can also be decoded in real-time and transferred to analog voltage output (MX878B) or for instance to an Ethernet based fieldbus (CX27C) for bench integration.
The module’s powerful CAN gateway mode allows you up to transmit up to 200 analog inputs signals to your automation system and thus an easy way integrating new equipment in your existing bench test or in any mobile recorder or test equipment. For this all signals can be encoded in real-time which allows lowest latencies < 1 ms.
MX471C also operates as Ethernet gateway. So any signal from directly connected MX modules can be transferred to Ethernet and to a PC or recorder.
Additionally, messages can be split up, as required, and reassembled, for instance, to setting up a CAN-2-CAN gateway is possible.
- Time stamped signal acquisition on up to four CAN FD busses, fully isolated
- Single device receiving signals (raw or on-board real-time decoding), analog signal transfer and Ethernet gateway in parallel
- High data transfer rates of up to 4 MBit/s in CAN FD mode
Receive and transmit with high data throughput
- Receiving many different protocols such as CAN FD, CAN 2.0 A/B, CCP, xCP-on-CAN, J1939, ISOBUS, CANopen
- Transmitting any analog data from connected QuantumX modules to CAN FD or CAN
- Transmitting any analog data from connected QuantumX modules to Ethernet and to PC or data recorder
Flexible integration into various networks owing to many supported protocols
- Four individually configurable, electrically isolated channels
- Ideal for measurements with multiple CAN bus systems (individually configurable channels)
- Packet generation and transmission of analog inputs via CAN messages (Gateway Mode)
- Extensive range of accessories: Cables, connectors, drivers, and a software package
Synchronous recording of bus signals, completely synchronous with the analog sensor data provided by other MX modules, owing to optimal integration into the QuantumX family