The eDAQ-lite is the ideal choice for small channel count applications where compactness and ruggedness are essential.
Somat eDAQlite: Compact, Rugged, Mobile Data Acquisition System
The Somat eDAQlite is the go anywhere, test anything compact version of the Somat eDAQ. Engineered using the same technology, the Somat eDAQlite has similar leading-edge signal conditioning and a capacity to perform a broad range of on-board data processing, triggering, intelligent data storage, and complex computations.
Not every test utilizes hundreds of channels. Somat eDAQ / Somat eDAQlite customers can accomplish tests with both small and high channel counts using a single family of products. There is no learning curve, new software, or file formats; and systems can be seamlessly networked together.
The compact Somat eDAQlite can be installed inconspicuously to collect data under discrete conditions; for example, behind a dashboard panel (see photo). Intelligent data storage collects relevant measurement data in condensed, manageable form - rather than gigabytes of results.
For customers just starting in testing, the Somat eDAQlite has lower start-up costs, and can easily be expanded as your needs change and grow. Since all HBM Somat systems are easy-to-use, set-up and operate, you will be up and running fast, successfully collecting data in the most challenging of environments.
Please note: HBM has made the difficult decision to discontinue eDAQ, eDAQXR, eDAQlite, and eDAQXR-lite platforms at the end of 2020 as the efforts to maintain the technology base for these products have become unsustainable. Click here for more information including last time buy opportunities as well as information on other options for rugged mobile data acquisition.
- Size: 6.875”W x 5.625”L x X”H (17.46cmW x 14.29cmL x XcmH)
- Weight: X lbs (X kg)
- Temperature: -20° to 65° C
- Connectors: Various
- NOTE: X is a variable that is dependent on the configuration of the system.
- Sealed System: Machined Aluminum case and sealed gaskets protect the system from humidity, corrosion, water spray, and dust.
- Vibration Tested: Swept sine tested from 5 to 2000 Hz @ 20 G’s
- Modular: Up to 8 layers can be custom configured pending testing requirements.
Four screws is all that is required to disassemble a system.
- ELCPU-PLUS: 10-60 VDC
- Fuses: 10A, Automotive Mini-blade
- Internal Back-up Battery
- Master Clock Rates: 100 kHz = 0.1Hz to 100 kHz 98.3 kHz = 0.1 Hz to 98,304Hz
- Ethernet: 100 BaseT
- Serial: RS232 up to 115,200 baud
- Standard: 256MB
- Upgrades: 1GB, 2GB, 4GB, 8GB, 16GB
- Standard: 64MB
- Upgrade: 256MB
- Compact size
- Stand-alone data acquisition
- Intelligent data storage
- Sealed system for extreme environments
- Temperature specification: -20°C to 65°C (-4°F to 150°F)
- Wide range of signal conditioning:
- Strain gage
- Digital I/O
- Pulse counter
- Vehicle bus
- Synchronous data (parallel)
- Sample rates up to 100 kHz
- Max. analog channels per system: 32
- Networking of multiple systems: Infinite synchronous channel counts
- Wide range input power: 10-55 V DC*
- Ethernet connectivity.
The Somat EGPS-200 Precision GPS Receiver is engineered for non-contact speed measurements in professional vehicle testing applications such as brake testing and acceleration, as well as general vehicle dynamics.
Product No.: EGPS-200
The Somat ICP-Type Signal Conditioning Module (EICP) is a part of a family of signal conditioners for the eDAQ and eDAQlite HLS layers.
The Somat M8 Hex Nut Wrenches (HDW-0034-00) work with the Somat M8 transducer and extension cables for both the eDAQ and eDAQlite.
The Somat Strain SMART Module (SMSTRB4-xxx) is a part of a family of signal conditioners for the eDAQ and eDAQlite HLS layers. The Strain SMART Module provides excellent strain gauge signal conditioning with support for ¼-‚ ½- and full-bridges.
The Somat Thermocouple SMART Module (SMITC) is a part of a family of signal conditioners for the eDAQ and eDAQlite HLS layers.
The Somat SAC-EXT-MF-0.4 Extension Cable (SAC-EXT-MF-0.4) is a high-quality 0.4 meter pre-molded cord et with Male/Female SoMat M8 connectors.
The Somat SAC-EXT-MF-10 Extension Cable (SAC-EXT-MF-10) is a high-quality 10 meter pre-molded cord set with Male/Female Somat M8 connectors.
The Somat SAC-EXT-MF-15 Extension Cable (SAC-EXT-MF-15) is a high-quality 15 meter premolded cord set with Male/Female Somat M8 connectors.
The Somat Extension Cable (SAC-EXT-MF-2) is a high-quality 2 meter pre-molded cord set with Male/Female Somat M8 connectors.
The Somat SAC-EXT-MF-5 Extension Cable (SAC-EXT-MF-5) is a high-quality 5 meter pre-molded cord set with Male/Female Somat M8 connectors.
The Somat Transducer Cable (SAC-TRAN-MP-10) is a high-quality 10 meter pre-molded cord set with tinned pigtail wires for transducer wiring.