- Immediately ready for use – without any programming
- Sensor database ensures easy setup
- Configure channels individually, in groups, or by EXCEL import
- Password protection of sensitive settings
The Perception software is designed for fast and reliable processing of large amounts of data and is therefore ideal for high-speed data acquisition. Thanks to the patented StatStream technology Perception enables 10 gigabytes of data to be visualized on your PC in 10 seconds. For your measurement, this means: Reliable storage and flexible real-time display as well as immediate review. You can access saved data even while measurements are running and zoom in on these data. Recording continues in the background.
Another highlight offered by Perception software is absolute operational security. Reliable data storage and using stable software are enormously important, particularly when tests cannot be repeated or are difficult to repeat. A software crash and the resulting data loss would be extremely expensive, for example, in destructive materials testing or aircraft starts. Perception high-speed software has been designed precisely for these requirements and has been subjected to extensive testing.
- Patented, extremely fast visualization of large amounts of data
- Display of any number of visualization windows with Trend, Scope, x/y, FFT, and Meter
- Powerful multiple zoom functions and up to seven cursors
- Review while recording – analysis while the measurement is running
- Real-time or post-process computation
- Over 150 analysis functions ranging from statistics through filters to FFT
- Analyses in any sequence
- IF...THEN decisions integrated in the analysis process
- Extremely fast storage with up to 400 MB/s on hard disk
- Storage on Linux RAID arrays or iSCSI data server for 100% data security
- Separate and/or collective storage and loading of device settings, formulas, report layouts, etc.
- “One-click” transfer of computed results or cursor values to Excel
- Integrated report generator
- Quick Report enables “one-click” transfer of graphs and tables to Word
- Advanced Reporting allows the preparation of complete, conclusive reports in Word
- User keys and macros facilitate automated testing and analysis sequences
- Automated export, analysis, or report generation after the measurement
- Batch processing of thousands of measurements with cross-measurement reporting
- HBM Push: Define events to be notified by push messages to your mobile device
Perception and Genesis HighSpeed-specific features enable rapid setup times, quick familiarization and therefore the immediate start of your measurements. Watch this video and see for yourself!
How to Interface with Genesis HighSpeed and/or Perception
Would you like to use Perception software and/or the Genesis HighSpeed system for your own specific needs? No problem! You can integrate them into your specific environment and use them exactly the way you want by selecting one of the many different interfacing options.
|Free Viewer||Viewer Enterprise||Free Standard||Advanced||Enterprise|
|Single mainframe control|
|Multiple mainframe control|
|True 64-bit support|
|Basic Review, Cursor, Report, Export|
|Advanced Report||Advanced Export|
|Information sheet||Basic FFT|
|Sensor database||User/definer mode|
|CSI (custom software interface)||STL & HP-HV automated analysis||HV-IA Impulse Analysis||eDrive Testing|