The ISOBE5600 series isolation system and transient recorder measure data in high-voltage environments, quickly and safely, and at an excellent price-performance ratio.
The ISOBE5600 series measurement and data transmission systems provide optimum measurement results, also in environments with electromagnetic interference.
The ISOBE5600m standalone transient recorder is ideally suited for testing lightning, switching, and current impulses in development applications and certification in high-power labs. Powerful Perception software from HBM allows for optimal connection of hardware and software. The transient recorder comprises the complete measurement system with integrated memory to ensure maximum measurement accuracy of the digitally transmitted data.
The ISOBE5600r isolation system is the optimal solution for existing measurement systems and allows for particularly fast and safe transmission of digital measured data, due to fiber-optic isolation.
- Resolution: 14 bit
- Sample rate per channel: 100 MS/s
- Input range: 100 mV to 50 volts
- Special protection against electromagnetic interference, due to fiber-optic isolation
- High bandwidth of up to 25 MHz
- High signal quality
- Receiver unit with 128-MS (256 MB) memory (when used as a transient recorder)
Excellent quality of measured data, due to digital data transmission over optical fiber
- High transmission rate of up to 100 MS/s
- Measuring bandwidth of 20 MHz
Fast data transmission for immediate results
- Direct data analysis using specially designed Perception software for high-speed data acquisition (when used as a transient recorder)
- Fast and easy installation
- Battery or mains powered
- Potential-free measurement without grounding is possible
Convenient to use, due to easy integration and matching software
- Battery-powered (ISOBE5600t) for high voltage applications
- Line-fed (ISOBE5600tm) for medium voltage applications
- Receiver type ISOBE5600m for use as transient recorder
- Receiver type ISOBE5600r for use as isolation system
Find more details in the data sheet.