The U1A series force transducers are specially designed for measuring small tensile and compressive forces in laboratory applications. The sensors have a special design that absorbs and compensates for lateral force.
The U1A force sensor is specially designed for measuring small tensile and compressive forces, even when relatively high lateral forces are present. Three different types of mechanical connectors (load application) are available with the transducer: M5 external thread, M5 internal thread, and bolt with nut. The load cell is a true “classic” in our range of products: It has been available with unchanged dimensions and threaded connectors for over three decades. The S2M force transducer is also available as a cutting-edge alternative to this product.
- HBM accuracy class: up to 0.1
- Capacity: 10 N to 50 N
- Specially designed for measuring small forces
- Rotationally symmetric design, 45 mm diameter
- Admissible lateral force: 20 N, depending on the sensor’s capacity
- High force limit of 100 N for every measuring range
Prepared for all the adversities of everyday laboratory work: Well-protected against lateral force and overload.
- HBM’s force measuring equipment offers unrivaled dependability: A range of products have been available with us for over three decades with compatibility that goes back to the first U1A.
- Diverse load application parts and knuckle eyes available; plug assembly on request
Absolute planning security: Yesterday. Today. Tomorrow. The compatibility of the connectors of set designs is guaranteed: Benefit from a practice that has been present at HBM for decades.
|Title / Description||Language||Products||Language||Content Types|
|U1A - Caractéristiques techniques||French|
|U1A - Data Sheet||English|
|U1A - Datenblatt||German|
|U1A - Prospetto dati||Italian|
|Kräfte sicher messen - Broschüre||German|
|Medição confiável de força - Brochure||Portuguese|
|Misurazione sicura delle forze - Brochure||Italian|
|Reliable force measurement - Brochure||English|
|Reliable force measurement - Brochure||English (US)|
|U1A - Istruzioni per il montaggio||Italian|
|U1A - Mounting Instructions||French, German, English|
|Declaration of Conformity|
|U1A - EU Declaration of Conformity||Multilanguage|