Minimal assembly time and high operational safety during production, monitoring and test tasks.
The U3 load cell is based on the diaphragm principle; which means the strain gauges are mounted within the load cell housing in a well protected manner. Due to the design of the supporting membrane, the U3 force sensor guarantees an exceptionally high lateral force stability of up to 100%.
The U3 has a bending moment adjustment, so that acting moments as well as transverse forces are largely compensated for. The robust design is combined with a double-sided flange connection. This allows the sensor to be mounted quickly (within a few minutes): this minimizes downtime in production. The accuracy exceeds the typical requirements in manufacturing applications.
- HBM accuracy class: 0.2
- Nominal forces: 0.5 kN to 100 kN
- Hassle-free mounting via flange with integrated centering points
- Can be easily connected to an electrical source
- Optional: Adapter for connecting knuckle eyes, as well as plug-in connectors and TEDS
- Exceptional lateral force stability thanks to special support membrane construction
- High torsional and bending moment stability
- Stainless steel design
- Standard at HBM: High immunity to electromagnetic fields
Proven reliability: Measurement results are immune to the effects of transverse forces, bending moments, torsion and electromagnetic fields.
|Download the CAD step files for this product|
|U3 CAD step files|
|U3 Accessories CAD step files|
- Adapters for knuckle eyes
- Knuckle eyes
You will find more information in the data sheet.
|Title / Description||Language||Products||Language||Content Types|
|U3 - Caractéristiques techniques||French|
|U3 - Data sheet||English|
|U3 - Datenblatt||German|
|U3 - Prospetto dati||Italian|
|U3 - データシート||Japanese|
|Kräfte sicher messen - Broschüre||German|
|Reliable force measurement - Brochure||English|
|U3 - Istruzioni di montaggio||Italian|
|U3 - Mounting instructions||French, German, English|
|Declaration of Conformity|
|U3 - EU Declaration of Conformity||Multilanguage|