- Our professional technical support center will assist you by email, telephone and/or remote
- Twelve-month software maintenance package included after purchase
- Upgrades & Updates free of charge during the maintenance contract period
- Get your catman knowledge up to date with our HBK Academy and benefit from a 15% discount after purchase
|catman Easy / AP / PostProcess|
Software for data acquisition, visualization, analysis and reporting of measurement data for your PC or QuantumX/SomatXR Data Recorder.
|Plugin for DIAdem / catman|
This plugin allows you to open .bin files from HBM catman directly in DIAdem.
For further new functions and details, please refer to the Release Notes.
MXFS Support (Coming with catman Easy)
catman can be used with the brand-new 8-connector optical measurement module MXFS based on QuantumX design. You benefit from:
- The integration of all FBG optical sensor types from strain, temperature and acceleration to tilt or displacement,
- A quick setup of the measurement chain,
- Up to 128 optical sensors/module.
Improved Workflow when running catman unattended
catman's improved workflow, when running an unattended mobile vehicle and monitoring application together with the CX22 data recorder, features inter alia:
- One click switches a DAQ job to an unattended DAQ job - and back,
- Unattended testing will use the fast stream storage mode,
- DAQ job settings can be adapted with one click - most suitable to autonomous recordings.
Easy Integration of GPS Devices Into Existing Projects
catman now allows for subsequently adding GPS devices to an existing project using "Additional functions/Add module/device".
Usability Improvements in the "Analysis Mode"
With catman's improved "analysis mode" you are now able to:
- Display your channels visually without loading the measurement file,
- Find channels quicker by searching for channel properties, such as channel comment, sensor name, etc.