The P3MBP BlueLine pressure transducer can measure extremely high pressures up to 15,000 bar, due to its robust design and standard connectors that enables precise measurement in industrial applications.
The P3MBP BlueLine pressure transducer measures extremely high pressure with 0.3 accuracy class, demonstrating outstanding precision in the market. It is suited to be used in dynamic measurements up to 15,000 bar, and thus, it is ideal for industrial applications such as deployment in hydraulic test benches, water-jet cutting, and diesel injector testing. This transducer is available with three different nominal pressure ranges (5,000, 10,000, and 15,000 bar). It provides reliable results, even with extremely varying temperatures, due to the use of HBM’s high-grade strain-gauge technology. Due to its standard Plug-in-LEMO plug and M20 x 1.5 thread, it allows easy integration into many industrial applications .
The P3MBP BlueLine can withstand up to 10 million load cycles due to its corrosion-resistant, monolithic steel measuring body. Its IP67 degree of protection facilitates permanent use in dirty and humid environments. The P3MBP BlueLine series of transducers has been proven for many years and successfully provided reliable results in many applications. Customers benefit from HBM’s many years of experience in high-pressure measurements.
- Accuracy class: up to 0.3
- Nominal pressure: up to 15,000 bar
- Degree of protection: IP67
- Accurate measurement attributed to the 0.3 accuracy class
- Excellent repeatability and reproducibility
- Static and dynamic measurements due to HBM’s high-grade strain-gauge technology
Precise measurement due to proven strain-gauge technology and 0.3 accuracy class.
- Sturdy monolithic steel measuring body
- Corrosion-resistant, even in a chemical environments
- Resistant to permanent humidity and dirt owing to its IP67 degree of protection
- Good load cycle capability for up to 10 million load cycles
Durable owing to its sturdy, corrosion-resistant, and monolithic steel measuring body.
- Available with three nominal pressure ranges (5,000, 10, 000, and 15,000 bar)
- Broad operating temperature range from -40 °C to +100 °C
- Standard Plug-in-LEMO plug and M20 x 1.5 thread
Wide field of industrial applications due to standard connectors and three measuring ranges.
|Title / Description||Language||Products||Language||Content Types|
|P3 Top Class BlueLine / P3MBP BlueLine - Caractéristiques techniques||French|
|P3 Top Class BlueLine / P3MBP BlueLine - Data Sheet||English|
|P3 Top Class BlueLine / P3MBP BlueLine - Data Sheet (Japanese)||Japanese|
|P3 Top Class BlueLine / P3MBP BlueLine - Datenblatt||German|
|P3 Top Class BlueLine / P3MBP BlueLine - Prospetto dati||Italian|
|P3TCP/P3MBP - Prospetto dati||Italian|
|Druckmesstechnik von HBM - Broschüre||German|
|La technologie de mesure de pression chez HBM||French|
|Pressure measurement technology from HBM - Brochure||English|
|P3 Top Class BlueLine - Mounting instructions||French, English, German|
|Declaration of Conformity|
|1-KAB, K-KAB (cable)- EU Declaration of Conformity||Multilanguage|
|P3/PT6A - EU Declaration of Conformity||Multilanguage|