Can be used in many applications due to extremely wide, individually adjustable measurement range.
The PACEline CMD digital charge amplifier for piezoelectric sensors precisely measures fast force, torque and pressure signals. It is ideally suited to highly dynamic applications such as production monitoring in press processes or end-of-line testing in the automotive sector due to its very wide measurement range and fast data acquisition up to 50 kHz. PACEline CMD can be easily integrated via digital or analog interface and parameterized via Ethernet as well as Software and Adjustment Assistant.
- HBM accuracy class: 0.5
- Measurement ranges: between 50 pC and 2 million pC
- Degrees of protection: up to IP 65
- Very wide measurement range and high dynamics
- Measurement range freely adjustable or via SensorTeach
- Calibration certificate included in scope of supply
- Guaranteed accuracy also in partial ranges
- Direct data transfer via Ethernet interface or 10 V analog output
- Digital and analog signal inputs and outputs, peak value detection
- Integrated Assistant for time-saving sensor adjustment
- 2 parameterizations enable formulations to be quickly changed
- Parameterization software including chart recorder and data storage
Easy to program and use due to digital interfaces and software support.
- High signal quality with 14 bit resolution
- Robust design featuring IP 60 and IP 65 degree of protection
- Selectable high-pass filter minimize signal drift
- Electrically isolated signal inputs and outputs prevent faultsFast data acquisition up to 50 kHz measurement frequency
High-quality measurement result due to robust design and high EMC interference protection
- CMD600: For measuring ranges up to 600,000 pC
- CMD2000: For measuring ranges up to 2,000,000 pC
- Also available: ePlan macro, LabVIEW driver, API for programmers, software example projects, programming examples in Simatic Step7
PACEline CMD Videos
Practical tip: Easy adjustment of piezoelectric measurement chains
Piezo technology in practical applications
|Title / Description||Language||Products||Language||Content Types|
|CMD2000 - データシート||Japanese|
|CMD600 - Prospetto dati||Italian|
|CMD600 - データシート||Japanese|
|PACEline CMD2000 - Data Sheet||English|
|PACEline CMD2000 - Datenblatt||German|
|PACEline CMD600 /-P - Data Sheet||English|
|PACEline CMD600 /-P - Datenblatt||German|
|PACEline CMD600/ CMD600P - Caractéristiques techniques||French|
|PACEline DMD2000 - Caractéristiques techniques||French|
|CMD600 - Manuale di istruzione||Italian|
|CSB4/1 Summing Box - Operating Manual||English, German, French, Italian|
|PACEline CMD - Interface Description||English|
|PACEline CMD - Operating Manual||French, German, English|
|KAB143, KAB145, KAB176 (cables) - Data Sheet||English|
|KAB143, KAB145, KAB176 (câbles) - Caractéristiques techniques||French|
|KAB143, KAB145, KAB176 (cavi di collegamento) - Prospetto dati||Italian|
|KAB143, KAB145, KAB176 (Kabel) - Datenblatt||German|
|PACEline CMD - Safety instructions||French, German, English|
|Declaration of Conformity|
|1-KAB, K-KAB (cable)- EU Declaration of Conformity||Multilanguage|
|CMD / CMA CE - EU Declaration of Conformity||Multilanguage|
Archive including all current firmware for all modules of the CMD series (CMD600 and CMD2000).
Size: 248 KB
CMA/CMD CAE data for Eplan Electric P8
This project is a macro-project and contains CAE data for Eplan Electric P8.
Date: 10/2011 | Version: 1.00 | Size: 18 MB
CMD Assistant and Firmware Loader for Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7/8/10. Allows the easy setup of CMD modules, visualization and process-data storage. All required drivers are included and will be installed during startup.
Starting with assistant-version 184.108.40.206 only CMD with firmware 3.0 and higher can be used. Devices with firmware 2.9 and lower are shown in the device-scan but marked red with a note for firmware-update. Please do also a firmware-update for those devices, for features see release-notes.
Size: 66 MB
CMD LabView driver and example project
To simplify the use of CMD meauring amplifier a complete support for communication in form of a Labview driver is available, respectively Labview programs/subroutines called virtual instruments (VIs).
The CMD driver is completely written in Labview Professional Development System. In order to use the drivers the user will need Labview version 9.0.1 or later.
Date: 07/2015 | Size: 3 MB
CMD Siemens Profinet integation example project
This is an instruction for using a CMD charge amplifier with a Siemens 1200 controller in a Profinet network.
It shows how to stream data via UDP from the charge amplifier to the controller via UDP with up to 1000 Hz and send a command via TCP.
This non-real-time communication can be performed simultaneously to an existing real-time ProfiNet connection over the same line.
Communication is done with program blocks, which are enclosed with the technote in the .scl file.
HBM does not guarantee the completeness and correctness of this example.
Date: 07/2019 | Size: 1 MB