HLC load cells are precise, particularly robust and, due to their standard dimensions, can be quickly adapted to virtually any application.
HLC load cells are perfectly suited for use with any type of tank, batching or platform scales as well as for level monitoring - and are used by market leaders. Their 6-wire configuration allows for precise measurement results up to accuracy class C6 per OIML R60. The particularly robust HLC load cells are available in standard dimensions and can be easily integrated and quickly adapted to the required maximum capacities ranging from 110 kg to 10 tons. In addition, versions with IP69K degree of protection and explosion proof IECEx-ATEX designs are available.
- Accuracy class: up to C6
- Degrees of protection: IP68 (100h/1m) and IP69K
- Maximum capacities: 110 kg to 10 tons
- Accuracy classes up to C6 according to OIML
- Robust 6-wire configuration for compensation of resistance variations
- Optimized for the parallel connection of multiple load cells
- Legal-for-trade weighing system up to 6,000 divisions
High accuracy for virtually any application, through to the legal-for-trade weighing system
- Load cell made of stainless steel
- Extremely resistant to chemical substances thanks to optional TPE-0 cable sheath
- EMC tested per IEC EN 45501:2015
- IP68/IP69K degree of protection ensures durability under permanent humidity and high-pressure-conditions
Robust and precise also in hash environments thanks to ruggedized design
- Different maximum capacities are available: 110 kg, 220 kg, 550 kg, 1.1 t, 1.76 t, 2.2 t, 4.4 t, and 10 t
- Metrological approvals: OIML, NTEP (USA), NMIA (Australia), Russia
- Explosion-proof versions are available (IECEx/ATEX, FM (USA), EAC)
- All product versions have identical dimensions and low height
- Cable can be cut to length owing to the 6-wire configuration
- Different cable types and lengths available
Variable and individual use due to standard dimensions and different maximum capacities
- Version B1 (standard version)
- Version B2 (special protection)
- Version A1 (with through-hole thread)
- Version F1 (with blind hole)
- Optional explosion-proof version
- Also available as HLC/M weighing module (with special mechanical protection of the load cell).
Extensive accessories such as loading feet or rubber-metal-elements meeting the highest requirements in terms of durability.
For more information please refer to the data sheet.