The PW27 load cell for aseptic use is precise, robust and easy to clean - ideal for high germ-free hygienic standards in the food and pharmaceutical industry.
With the PW27 load cell for aseptic weighing, companies producing and filling food products are well prepared to face future challenges. The PW27 is the first load cell in this maximum capacity range that has been designed according to the standards of the European Hygienic Engineering & Design Group (EHEDG). It is suited for filling, packaging and weighing food.
The PW27 load cell is well protected against moisture and extremely robust (protection class IP68/IP69K). It is prepared for cleaning with steam jets. Even cable plugs are especially protected. The integrated overload protection is up to 1,000% of the maximum capacity. This means that the load cell does not break even if someone is accidentally stepping on it, e.g. during cleaning.
Optionally, it is also available as version PW27P with connector for even faster integration and exchange in machines.
- Accuracy class: C3 Multirange
- Maximum capacities: 10 kg, 20 kg
- Protection class: IP68/IP69K
- OIML certified accuracy (C3MR)
- “Clean in Place“ (CiP)
- Maximum capacities ranging from 0 to 10 kg and 0 to 20 kg
Meets all requirements for food processing and filling; maximum capacity ranges ideal for common package sizes
- Dirt-repellent design without gaps or edges
- Patented overload protection – dirt and germ free at all times
- 100% stainless steel, suited for use in the food industry
- Special surface quality
- Hermetically sealed
- Silver ion-doped, antibacterial cable
Easy and residue-free cleaning: Liquids roll right off
- High chemical resistance through use of robust materials
- Suitable for humid, aggressive environments
- Withstands 10-fold overload
- Tried and tested, even in extremely harsh environments
Durable and robust, even under difficult conditions
- PW27 Standard Version with mounted cable
- PW27P with plug and connector for cable connection, allowing quick replacement of the load cell.
Connection to the digital world
The PAD transducer electronics enables fast and easy digital acquisition and visualization of the measured values provided by the PW27 load cell. Due to its compact stainless steel enclosure and rounded shape, the PAD, too, is ideally protected from liquids and adverse ambient conditions.
|Title / Description||Language||Products||Language||Content Types|
|PW27 - Caractéristiques techniques||French|
|PW27 - Data Sheet||English|
|PW27 - Datenblatt||German|
|PW27 - Prospetto Dati||Italian|
|PW27 - データシート||Japanese|
|PW27P - Caractéristiques techniques||French|
PW27P - Data Sheet
PW27 aseptic load cell with plug / connector for cable
PW27P - Datenblatt
Die Variante "PW27P" besitzt ein Anschlusskabel mit Stecker.
|PW27P - データシート||Japanese|
|Celle di carico da piattaforma - Istruzioni di montaggio||Italian|
|PW27 - Mounting instructions||French, English, German|
|PW27P - Mounting instructions||French, German, English|
|Single point load cells - Mounting instructions||French, German, English|
|PW27 - OIML Certificate of conformity||English|
|PW27 - Test Certificate||English, German|
|Declaration of Conformity|
|PW25/PW25P/PW27/PW27P - EU Declaration of Conformity||Multilanguage|