The PW15 and SP4M load cells have the same dimensions with a common "footprint" and at the same time different specifications - this makes them extremely flexible in use.
The PW15 and SP4M series load cells have uniform footprint but different characteristics. They enable scales to be designed in a flexible design, thus enabling a wide range of applications. With their different specifications, they are ideal for the food, packaging and chemical industries as well as for trade and agriculture - and ideal for belt, floor, table and loading scales as well as filling and production systems.
- The SP4M certified single point load cell made of aluminum and a very large nominal load range weighs particularly precisely up to Accuracy Class C6 Multitrange and an enormous maximum factor (Y value) of up to 20,000. In addition to explosion-proof versions for potentially explosive atmospheres, the load cell is available with additional options such as different connection cable lengths and balanced output for parallel connection.
- The PW15B single point load cell is made of stainless steel and can therefore be used in a wide range of ambient conditions. It is also available in various explosion-proof versions, as well as with balanced output for optimum use in parallel-connected scales.
- The PW15AH single point load cell is enormously robust, hermetically encapsulated, has the highest possible degree of protection IP68 / IP69K. The PW15AH load cell provides stable results under extreme ambient conditions.
- The PW15PH single point load cell is extremely flexible and quickly replaceable thanks to an innovative plug system. With a hermetically welded device plug, it also fulfills protection class IP68 / 69K. The matching connection cables are also available from HBM.
|Accuracy Class / Minimum verification interval (Y)|
C3 MultiRange up to C6 MultiRange,
Y = 10,000 up to 20,000
Y up to 15,000
New: Y up to 25,000
New: Y up to 25,000
|Max. capacities||1 kg ... 200 kg||7,5 kg ... 200 kg||10 kg ... 100 kg||10 kg ... 100 kg|
|Material||Aluminum||Stainless steel||Stainless steel||Stainless steel|
|Degree of protection||IP67||IP67||IP68/IP69K||IP68/IP69K|
|Cable lengths||1,5 m ... 12 m||1,5 m ... 12 m||3 m, 6 m||-|
|Key features|| || |
- Enabling flexible scale designs with wide applicability
- Compensated corner load error (OIML R76)
- 6-wire circuit for high signal stability
- High EMC resistance
- Tested quality with test report (OIML R60)
- For multi-range applications with limited ranges
Ideal solution with a broad range of applications in many areas
- Very large range of available maximum capacities from 1 to 200 kg
- Easy to integrate with compact design
- Body made of stainless steel or light aluminum
- Rugged to protection class IP68 / IP69K
- Explosion-proof versions available
- Specially protected cables and plugs
- Suitable for parallel connection with balanced signal output
Optimally configurable for application-oriented scale construction and design.
- Various cable lengths available
- Different cable materials available (PVC, PUR)
Suitable connection cables for different applications and ambient conditions. Allows immediate use of the load cell.
- Adjusted outputs, suitable for parallel connections
- Versions with explosion protection
- Cables in different qualities and lengths
Further details can be found in the data sheet.