The PW10A single-point load cell is compact and allows legal for trade weighing of loads up to 300 kg in different weighing tasks.
The PW10A load cell is ideally suited to be used in single-point applications that involve platform sizes up to 600 x 500 mm, such as in industrial applications and weighers or medical scales. Its maximum capacity is up to 300 kg, which is very high considering its compact design. The single-point load cell complies with the C3 Multi-Range accuracy class and provides precise measurement results. A test certificate confirms that it is approved for use in legal for trade applications. The 6-wire technology compensates for all cable influences on the measurement result. The PW10A load cell's cable shield is connected to the measuring body and thus optimally protects it against electromagnetic fields. The load cell withstands overloads of up to three times its maximum capacity, owing to its highly resistant aluminum measuring body. The single-point load cell complies with the IP67 degree of protection and is optimally suitable for use in industrial environments. The PW10A has an excellent price-to-performance ratio. An explosion-proof version in compliance with IECEx+ATEX is also available.
- Accuracy class: C3 Multi-Range
- Maximum capacity: 50 kg to 300 kg
- Dimensions: 44 x 174 x 38 mm (W x H x D)
- Precise weighing in compliance with the C3 (Multi-Range) accuracy class
- Stable signal transmission, owing to the 6-wire technology
- Off-center load compensation
- Protected against electromagnetic fields, due to its high electromagnetic conformity EMC (according to EN 45501)
- Suitable for legal for trade applications, with a test certificate according to OIML R60.
Accurate measurement results due to the off-center load compensation and stable electromagnetic compatibility (EMC)
- High maximum capacities, irrespective of its compact design
- Sturdy aluminum measuring body with resistant silicone-rubber cover
- Resistant to humidity and dirt, due to IP67 degree of protection
- Suitable for platform sizes up to 600 x 500 mm.
Ideal for demanding measurement tasks involving large platforms.
- Six different maximum capacities are available (50 kg, 100 kg, 150 kg, 200 kg, 250 kg, 300 kg);
- Four different cable lengths ranging from 1.5 m to 12 m are available;
- A version with a balanced signal output for parallel connection is available as an option
- Explosion-proof versions are available (IECEx+ATEX Zone 1+21, Zone 2+22).
Meets individual requirements, owing to the six different maximum capacities and many options.