Precisely measured data, even when weighing at high speeds, owing to HBM’s strain-gauge technology.
The PW16A single-point load cell has a short settling time and is, thus, suitable for many industrial applications that involve high cycle rates. For instance, in checkweighers, filling of fluid and gas, or the weighing of building materials. The PW16A offers high stiffness and uses proven HBM strain-gauge technology, thereby providing precise results in compliance with the C3 Multi-Range and C4 accuracy class even when weighing at very high speeds.
The PW16A is the ideal solution that meets individual requirements, owing to its ten different maximum capacities, ranging between 30 and 660 kg, and many available options and cable lengths. It is ideal for single-point applications involving large weighing platforms up to 600 x 600 mm, owing to its integrated off-center load compensation. A version with a balanced signal output for connection in parallel is also an available option. The single-point load cell is based on the 6-wire technology and its cable shield is connected to the measuring body, thereby allowing it to provide dependable measured data, even in environments affected by electromagnetic fields. A test certificate confirms that the PW16A is approved for use in legal-for-trade applications. An explosion-proof version in compliance with IECEx+ATEX is also available.
- Accuracy class: C3 Multi-Range and C4
- Maximum capacity: 30 kg to 660 kg
- Degree of protection: IP67
- Precise weighing in compliance with the C3 (Multi-Range) and C4 accuracy class
- Stable measurement signal, owing to the 6-wire technology
- Outstanding EMC, facilitated by the cable shield that is connected to its housing
- Off-center load compensation up to 0.0233 %
- Ideal for dynamic measurement tasks, as a result of the proven HBM strain-gauge technology
- Suitable for large platform sizes up to 600 x 600 mm
- Ten different maximum capacities are available (30 kg, 50 kg, 75 kg, 100 kg, 150 kg, 200 kg, 250 kg, 300 kg, 500 kg, and 660 kg)
- Four different cable lengths ranging from 1.5 m to 12 m are available
- Legal for trade with a test certificate (according to OIML R60)
- A version with a balanced signal output for parallel connection is available
Suitable for use in a wide range of applications, with many different maximum capacities
- Sturdy aluminum measuring body with silicone-rubber cover
- Protected against humidity and dirt, due to IP67 degree of protection
- Explosion-proof versions are also available (IECEx+ATEX Zone 1+21, Zone 2+22)
Ideal for use in industrial applications, due to explosion-proofing and IP67 degree of protection
|Download the CAD step files for this product|
|PW16A CAD step files|