Encapsulated Strain Gauge with Stranded Wire: Moisture Proof and Resistant Against Chemicals
LE11 is an encapsulated strain gauge (SG) with stranded wire. It features IP67 degree of protection (chemical resistance of the adhesives used is in compliance). A stranded connection wire with Fluoropolymer insulation and 1 meter long is included in the scope of supply.
The LE11 strain gauge is encapsulated on all sides in a special plastic material and is therefore moisture proof and resistant against chemicals (with the exception of highly concentrated acids such as sulfuric or nitric acid). LE11 also features excellent zero signal stability with changing moisture.
LE11 comes with your choice of a 2-wire or 4-wire connection. The nominal (rated) resistance is 350 ohms and the temperature response is adapted for steel.
- IP67 protection
- 1 m stranded connection wire with Fluoropolymer insulation
- Moisture proof and resistant against chemicals due to full encapsulation in special plastic material
- Excellent zero signal stability with changing moisture
- 2-wire or 4-wire circuit alternatively
- Material: special plastic material
- Measuring grids: 3 mm
- Notes: 2 or 4 fluoropoylmer-insulated wires
- Resistance (Ohm): 350
|Title / Description||Language||Products||Language||Content Types|
|Dehnungsmessstreifen - Katalog||German|
|Strain Gauges - Catalogue||English|
|Download: Technical Article / White Paper|
|HBM Report: How can video support classic sensor data?||English|
|Optical Fiber Sensors vs. Conventional Electrical Strain Gauges for Infrastructure Monitoring Applications||English|