Providing 4 different operational modes, this input card adapts to your needs:
In differential mode, the GN3210 input card can be used in electrically noisy environments. The CMRR of the true differential amplifiers ensures high signal fidelity. When using the passive voltage probe and/or the current clamp options, the card can be used as an entry-level electrical-input amplifier to measure high voltages and currents. Calibrating the probes and clamps with the channels and storing calibration results in the Perception Sensor Database can increase the accuracy well above the accuracy rating of the probe or clamp.
In single-ended mode, the GN3210 input card can serve as a cost-effective input for preconditioned signals to be recorded with the GEN DAQ series of products.
In IEPE mode, the GN3210 input card offers excellent price/ performance ratio for an array of IEPE based sensors (accelerometers, microphones, etc.). The high dynamic range of the amplifier and the 24 bit A/D converter as well as the excellent band-pass flatness up to a 100 kHz bandwidth ensure phase alignment and accurate amplitude measurements.
In Charge mode, the GN3210 input card can be used directly with charge type sensors, such as piezoelectric accelerometers or pressure transducers.
- Charge transducer support
- IEPE transducer support
- TEDS class 1 support for IEPE
- 32 analog channels
- Balanced differential inputs
- ± 10 mV to ± 20 V input range
- Digital Bessel, Butterworth and Elliptic low pass filters
- Digital Elliptic band pass filters
- 250 kS/s sample rate
- 24 bit resolution
- Digital Event/Timer/Counter support
- Up to ± 10 kV input range using passive probe (option)
- Up to ± 1.2 kA input range using current clamp (option)