The QuantumX MX403B voltage measurement module measures electric voltage up to 1,000 V precisely, at high resolution, and with VDE-certified safety
The QuantumX MX403B voltage measurement module acquires electric voltages and, using a plug-on burden, also current with an accuracy class of 0.5. It is ideal for use in dynamic measurement tasks in laboratories, test benches, or mobile applications in aerospace, automotive, and development, in particular, and testing, in general. The voltage measurement module provides the highest safety level and complies with the stringent requirements of the IEC 61010 measuring instrument standard, as guaranteed by its certification by the German VDE Association for Electrical, Electronic and Information Technologies. The four electrically isolated measurement inputs can be configured individually.
Owing to three measuring ranges that can be freely parameterized and high resolution, the voltage measurement module covers a broad range of applications whose energy consumption ranges from 0 to 1,000 V. The QuantumX MX403B provides detailed information about the measurement due to its sample rates of up to 100 kS/s per channel and 24-bit A/D converter.
For instance, when testing and analyzing electric actuators such as pumps, drives for mobile or stationary operations as well as energy storage devices or generators. The modules can be distributed and used directly at the measuring point, in a synchronous way, and without loss, even over long distances, owing to digital data transfer. The module integrates seamlessly with the QuantumX family and enables all electrical, mechanical, and thermal measurement quantities as well as CAN bus signals to be synchronously acquired and analyzed in the PC software. Combining the module with the QuantumX MX460B digital impulse and frequency module and torque transducers from HBM that measure torque and rotational-speed signals precisely allows the creation of complex energy balances. The measured data can be integrated in parallel and real time.
- Accuracy class: 0.05
- Sampling rate: Up to 100 kS/s per channel
- Ports: Ethernet and FireWire
- Accuracy class: 0.05
High-resolution signal conditioner with 24-bit analog-to-digital converter
- Detailed results due to sampling rates of up to 100 kS/s per channel
- Freely selectable digital filters
Precise results due to high sampling rates and digital data transfer
- VDE-certified safety (in compliance with IEC 61010)
- Suitable for measurement tasks up to 1,000 V in measurement categories CAT II and 600 V CAT III
- Electrical isolation of all channels
- Safe connection to the measurement chain due to 4-mm safety lab sockets
Safe measurements even with high voltages, owing to VDE-certification and electrical isolation
- Four individually configurable measurement inputs
- Three measuring ranges (±10V, ±100V, ±1.000V) that can be freely parameterized
- Optimal integration into the QuantumX family
- Easy integration into the PC software or in real time
- Extensive range of accessories such as the following: laboratory cables, burden resistors, current clamps, and software
Suitable for demanding tasks involving different measurement quantities