The GEN DAQ Basic/IEPE ISO Input Card is a general purpose signal conditioner for use with voltage inputs, externally conditioned signals or probes and current clamps. This card also supports IEPE transducers and TEDS class 1 for easy setup of the acquisition channels.
- GN815: 18 bit resolution, 2 MS/s
- GN816: 18 bit resolution, 200 kS/s
Every channel is equipped with an independent full range input amplifier, a 7-pole Bessel or Butterworth analog anti-aliasing filter and user selectable digital Bessel, Butterworth and Elliptic IIR filters.
The amplifier provides voltage inputs from ± 10 mV to ± 50 V. Isolate metal BNC are used for each channel. For true real-time analysis the cards offer real-time cycle or timer-based calculations. Automatic zero crossing detection allows for asynchronous true RMS, mean and other calculations that can be used to trigger the recording.
- 8 channels for simultaneous acquisition
- Isolated, unbalanced differential inputs
- ± 10 mV to ± 50 V input range
- IEPE transducer support
- TEDS class 1 support for IEPE
- Real-time formula database
- Real-time cycle based calculators
- Triggering on real-time results