Our strain gauge installation kits include all the materials you need for your strain gauge applications—available in beginner and professional variants.
DAK1 Set: Simple and Affordable
The starter kit DAK1 is the cost-effective complete set for the installation of strain gauges. The handy and robust case contains all the materials required for the first installation.
The original packaging contains 10 strain gauges and the X60 and Z70 cold-curing adhesives, providing the best possible results in various measurements during the experimental stress analysis. In addition to the practical accessories of the starter kit DAK1, the reference book on strain gauges, An introduction to the technique of measuring with strain gauges by Karl Hoffmann, an experienced expert in strain gauge technology, is also included in the scope of delivery.
- 10 pieces strain gauges LY11-6/120A
- 10 pieces strain gauges LY61-6/350A
- 5 pieces strain gauges 6/120 LY41 with 1m TPE ribbon cable attached
- 1 Z70, cold curing adhesive
- 1 X60, cold curing adhesive
- 1 AK22, protective coating
- 1 ABM75, protective coating
- Solder terminals
- Connecting wire
- Sand paper
- Cleaning agent RMS 1
- Cleaning pads
- Solder, lead-free
- 1 specialist book on strain gauges "An Introduction to Measurements using Strain Gauges"
- 1 petri dish
DAK2: The comprehensive Strain Gauge Installation Kit
The professional DAK2 installation kit contains all the tools and aids required for installing strain gauge installations. DAK2 is transport stable and lockable. At its lower end, there are practical additional areas for individual use.
The dimension of DAK2 is 470 x 170 x 360 mm, and its weight is 6 kg (including the standard scope of delivery).
- 1 flat brush
- 1 folding magnifying glass (6 times)
- 1 graduated ruler, 150 mm
- 1 hard rubber erasing pen
- 1 pair of scissors, toothed
- 1 pair of pointed scissors
- 1 wide pair of tweezers
- 1 pointed pair of tweezers
- 1 flexible ruler, 300 mm
- 1 dental probe with bent tip
- 1 cement spatula
- 1 cutting pliers with wire strippers
- 1 Petri dish 60/15
- 1 scalpel holder, plus 6 blades
- 10 m flat strip cable 6 x 0.14 mm2, multi-coloured 25 g solder diameter Ø 1 mm
- 1 flux pen
- Solder, lead-free
- 1 roll of Scotch tape
- 1 rubber
- 1 HBM pen
- 1 sheet each of sand paper grade 180/220/360
- 100 cm3 cleaning agent RMS 1
- 200 cleaning pads 50 x 50 mm