Suitable for use in harsh applications in the field due to its shock resistance and IP65/IP67 degree of protection
The SomatXR MX471-R CAN bus module allows the simultaneous integration of up to four CAN networks into the SomatXR data acquisition system. This module is the more rugged version of the QuantumX MX471 and is ideal for use in extremely tough conditions, such as vehicle tests in the field and on the test track due to its IP65/IP67 degree of protection and high shock and vibration resistance.
Worldwide unique: The SomatXR MX471-R integrates any number of CAN nodes into the SomatXR data acquisition system. It enables the synchronous recording of CAN signals and the data provided by analog measurement modules. The SomatXR MX471B-R supports classic CAN. The next-generation SomatXR MX471C-R can also decode CAN-FD signals.
- IP65/IP67 degree of protection (dust and water)
- Reliable even in the event of continuous vibration loading up to 10 g
- Shock-proof up to 75 g
- Can be used over a broad temperature range of -40 °C to +80 °C
- Compatible with many protocols, such as CAN-FD and classic CAN
- A single device for receiving data, changing the data type and compilation, and sending data
- High data transfer rates of up to 4 MBit/s
- Easy linking via Ethernet or FireWire
Powerful integration providing many protocols and high data rates
- Synchronous integration of up to four CAN networks
- Optimal integration into the SomatXR/QuantumX family
- Four individually configurable, electrically isolated channels
- Extensive range of accessories, such as cables, connectors, drivers, and DAQ software
Suitable for demanding tasks due to the simultaneous integration of up to four CAN channels
- Data rate: Up to 1 MBit/s
- Protocols: CAN 2.0 A/B, CCP, xCP-on-CAN, J1939
- Functions: Receive (decoded and raw-data acquisition), send (incl. mapping), CAN-to-CAN gateway
- Interfaces: Ethernet, FireWire
When operating as a receiver, the MX471B-R enables all the signals on the classic CAN bus, such as vehicle speed or motor temperature, to be acquired as raw data synchronously with analog measurement data. Furthermore, up to 128 signals can be decoded, output in real time, and used as triggers for data storage. When operating as a transmitter, the module transfers up to 128 input signals to an external data recorder or test stand control unit.
- Data rate: Up to 4 MBit/s
- Protocols: ISO CAN FD 11898-1:2015, CAN 2.0 A/B
- Functions: Receive (decoded)
- Interfaces: Gigabit Ethernet, FireWire
The MX471C-R offers even higher performance in terms of CAN data decoding due to CAN-FR. The module provides a higher bandwidth owing to its flexible data rate of up to 4 Mbit/s.
|Download the CAD step files for this product|
|SomatXR MX471-R CAD step files|