- Learn how to select the proper sampling rate based on your input signal
- Learn how to avoid aliasing
- Learn the different types of low-pass filters and how to select one matched to your application
- Become familiar with the operation of a digital amplifier
- Understand the advantages and disadvantages of a carrier frequency excitation
- Understand the influence of test leads
In addition to learning the theory behind these topics, attendees will work through several hands-on exercises to practical experiences with these effects.
Stay tuned as we add additional dates and locations.