Use the PW15iA load cell in your packaging machinery to benefit immediately from the advantages of digital weighing technology. This is achieved due to the highest possible degree of protection, standard dimensions (“SP4M footprint"), and a wide range of digital special functions.
The PW15iA digital load is the ideal choice, particularly for automated applications in packaging machinery. The PW15iA is a true all-rounder, due to many integrated additional functions. They include, for example, a wide range of algorithms for checkweighing, filling, and batching. Thanks to PW15iA, which comes with these additional functions, there’s no need to undertake them separately, significantly reducing development time.
The PW15iA load cell can be quickly integrated into existing systems, without any additional construction effort, due to its compatibility with industry-standard dimensions (SP4M footprint). The load cell is made of stainless steel and has the highest possible degree of protection, IP68/IP69K. Thus, the PW15iA withstands industrial cleaning and is corrosion-resistant.
The highest possible degree of protection combined with compatibility with standard dimensions allows the use of PW15iA load cells in many different applications, well beyond the field of packaging machinery, ranging from automated batching to underwater force measurement.
- Confirmed precision: OIML certificate for C3, Y = 10,000
- Maximum capacity: 10 kg, 20 kg, 50 kg
- No transmission loss, due to the use of digital technology
- Digital I/Os provide filling, batching, and checkweighing functions
- Requires minimal space
Benefit from the advantages of digital weighing technology – get up and running in no time, in your application too.
- IP68/IP69K degree of protection: suitable for continuous immersion in water and corrosion-resistant
- Ready-made functions for filling, batching, and checkweighing
- 2 inputs or outputs (reversible)
- Connector available instead of cable, allowing fast exchange to ensure minimum downtime
Fit for use in packaging machinery. Benefit from reduced development time, thanks to ready-made software modules for filling, batching, and checkweighing.
- Mounting dimensions identical to those of commonly-used standard load cells
- Bolt spacing corresponds to that of SP4M and PW15AH load cells (industry footprint)
- Follows HBM’s standard command set (communication identical to the one used with other HBM weighing technology components such as FIT, PAD and AED)
Digitize your existing system with little effort – easy exchange of all commonly used analog load cells, due to standard dimensions.
Choose from 2 cables:
- 1-KAB165 for standard applications (IP67)
- 1-KAB173 for the highest demands in terms of degree of protection and hygiene (IP68/IP69K))
Easy mounting due to plug connector.
PanelX is the cross-platform software from HBM that enables you to set up, configure and analyze your dynamic weighing technology applications.
Use PanelX to conveniently and intuitively configure and control the filling and checkweighing algorithm integrated with PW15iA.
PanelX analyzes parameters such as filling time and residual flow and supports you in optimizing the filling process.
|Title / Description||Language||Products||Language||Content Types|
|CC-LINK - Caractéristiques techniques||French|
|CC-LINK Gateway - Data Sheet||English|
|CC-LINK Gateway - Data Sheet (Japanese)||Japanese|
|CC-LINK-Gateway - Datenblatt||German|
|PW15iA - Data Sheet||English|
|PW15iA - Datenblatt||German|
|PW15iA - データシート||Japanese|
|Digital weighing technology solutions - Brochure||English|
|CC-LINK Gateway - Notice de montage||French|
|CC-LINK Gateway Operating Manual (Japanese)||Japanese|
|PW15iA - Mounting Instructions||French, English, German|
|1- KAB - データシート||Japanese|
|Cables and Connectors - Data Sheet||English|
|Câbles avec connecteur - Caractéristiques techniques||French|
|Kabel mit Stecker - Datenblatt||German|
|OIML Certificate of conformity||English|
|TC8008 - Test Certificate||English|
|Wägezellen - EG-Baumusterprüfbescheinigung||German|
EDS File PW15iA for CANopen
Date: 05/2017 | Size: 6 KB
EDS File PW15iA for DeviceNet
Date: 05/2017 | Size: 10 KB
Panel software for:
Size: 31 MB
WebHelp for PanelX in English and German language.
Date: 08/2015 | Version: 1.2.2 | Size: 23 MB