Due to its tiny size, the strain gauge rosette RF9 in miniature is especially suitable for circuit boards and very small components.
RF9 Strain Gauge Rosette for Printed Circuit Board Testing and Small Surfaces
Thanks to its three stacked measuring grids, the smallest version of the RF9 miniature SG rosette is only 5 mm in size. It enables biaxial stress states with unknown principal stress directions to be determined in the most confined of spaces, owing to its small diameter. The SG rosette is, therefore, particularly suitable for measurements on electric circuit boards or especially small components.
The following variants are available:
- Pre-wired with thin, enameled copper wires (d=0.2 mm) and a particularly small measuring grid: 1-RF9x-0.8/120ZE
- Pre-wired with thin, enameled copper wires and a 1 mm² measuring grid (JEDEC/IPC 9704-compliant): 1-RF9x-1/120ZE
Pre-wired with 0,1m enameled copper wires + 3 m temperature-resistant TPE cable (4-wire configuration), and a 2 mm² measuring grid (new and JEDEC/IPC 9704-compliant):1-RF9x-1.4/350ZE
Without a cable: 1-RF95-0.8/120_W
The miniature rosettes are now also available with geometries that allow for measurements in compliance with the JEDEC/IPC 9704 standard.
- The smallest variant is only 5 mm in diameter
- Three stacked measuring grids
- 0.8 mm measuring grid length
If space is a constraint: Analysis of biaxial stress states with unknown principal stress direction in the most confined space
- Various connection options
- Pre-wired with color-coded, enameled copper wires, 0.5 m wire length in a 2-wire configuration
- With 3 m TPE cable in a 4-wire configuration
- Without connection wires
No soldering on the strain gauge required
- Standard versions available from stock
Save time and start straight away!
Nominal (rated) resistance
Maximum excitation voltage [V]
* JEDEC/IPC 9704-compliant
Watch the video and learn how to bond the RF91 miniature rosette on a PCB:
- What equipment is needed
- Which steps to follow
|Title / Description||Language||Products||Language||Content Types|
|Dehnungsmessstreifen - Katalog||German|
|Strain Gauges - Catalogue||English|
|Тензорезисторы - катало́г||Russian|
|Declaration of Conformity|
|Strain Gauges and Accessories - Declaration of Conformity||English, German|
|TechNote PCB Strain Measurement||English|