- Free of charge - only your registration is needed
- Easy to access with any web browser
- 30 minutes of condensed measurement knowledge.
Multi-channel Data Acquisition with High Sample Rate Requirements – How to Solve the Challenge of High Data Throughput
Description & Host
This webinar will explain the usage of a modular and scalable data acquisition system for fast measurements of electrical and mechanical quantities. You will learn how to use a modern data acquisition system as a transient recorder and data recorder at the same time. In addition, the following questions will be answered:
- How can I solve data throughput limitations of standard network connections to be able to measure with extremely high sample rates?
- How can I synchronize several distributed devices?
Date and Time
February 22, 2017
11:00 AM CT / 12:00 PM ET