Wide and fine tuning featuring top resolution and noise to signal ratio.
FS02 BraggMETER: High Speed Optical Tunable Filter
The FS02 - BraggMETER tunable optical filter features a proprietary cavity design without guiding optics resulting in a compact, robust and vibration-resistant device.
It is most suited for integrating high end products or for research and education purposes in Universities and R&D laboratories.
The unique FS02 - BraggMETER tunable optical filter, a long time a proven and reliable component used in HBM FiberSensing top of the class optical interrogators, is now available to others.
- Typical applications: Fiber swept laser sources; optical sensing equipment; optical coherence tomography (OCT) systems; spectral characterization tools
- Typical finesse of 700
- Side band rejection > 20dB
- Free Spectral Range (FSR≥80nm)
- Scan frequencies of the full wavelenght range from DC to 40kHz
Suitable for static to dynamic applications.
- Tuning voltage range from -10V to 50V and a typical 14V for the full free spectral range at DC
Controlled power consumption.
- Proprietary cavity design without guided optics for shock and vibration control
- Athermal packaging ensuring a controlled behavior to temperature (<1nm/ºC)
Stable operation in demanding environments