The first step in the eDAQ to eDAQXR migration is the release of a new processor.
Why? Somat customers have invested a lot in their eDAQ hardware. HBM wants to and will protect that investment by providing a strong migration path to the next generation system.
What? The first step of this migration is a new processor: the EXRCPU. This processor will support your current eDAQ signal conditioning layers, but at the same time support future signal conditioning layers that we will be developing.
The processor will provide new software with highly requested features. There is nothing to install on your PC as it is controlled through a browser. Read below for a list of some of the software advantages you get with the new eDAQXR processor.
Easily convert your eDAQ to an eDAQXR.
Step-by-step instructions on converting your eDAQ into the eDAQXR.
Overview video on the eDAQXR software.
- New intuitive software – Free
- Software resides on system -- accessed via browser
- Improved real time displays – strip charts, FFT, Digital displays, tables, etc.
- Sensor database
- Excel import/export
- Add channels from previous test setups
- Import CAN .dbc files
- Spreadsheet view of channel information for quick viewing and editing
- Wiring diagrams shown per channel at setup
- Common terminology used for easy learning curve from TCE
- Email capabilities to send error notification
- Support for future vehicle bus networks
- Multiple users can access system to view real time data at the same time
- User profiles can be defined to protect setup
- Emulator for off-line test setup
- Protect your current eDAQ investment – signal conditioning layers
- Expand channels with SomatXR modules on day one
- Migration path to future generation system
- TEDS, sense lines, 24 bit A/D, higher sample rates and much more for future signal conditioning
- 34% smaller system footprint than eDAQ (with fins)
- Operating temperature -40° to 80° C
- Operating voltage 8V – 36V
- Networking multiple systems – Plug and Play-one SIE file
- Data file remains SIE, so retain analysis process
- Powerful processor – improved throughput