How Safe is Your Infrastructure?
Monitor your entire structure life-cycle from design, construction, operation to rehabilitation or end of service life using HBM monitoring solutions for critical structures. Find out more on our success stories below:
provide real time measurements...
- Vibration (determination of vibration modes)
- Strain and temperature distribution
- Sags and displacements, rotations, deflections, convergences
... of several structures and materials
- Bridges, tunnels, roads, buildings, pipelines…
- Metal, concrete, composite, stonework...
- During construction, load tests and service life
in Structural Health Monitoring applications
- Design Validation
- Condition and Load Assessment
- Alarm Generation
Your Benefits with HBM:
Detect ongoing damage on early stages
Save operation costs and time
Boost lifetime and safety
Observe data continuously
|Title / Description||Language||Products||Language||Content Types|
|Optical Fiber Sensors vs. Conventional Electrical Strain Gauges for Infrastructure Monitoring Applications||Multilanguage|
|Tunnel monitoring with Fiber Bragg sensors||Multilanguage|
|What is a Fiber Bragg Grating?||Multilanguage|
|Download: Technical Article / White Paper|
Article: Holistic power plant management
Building a complete wind turbine structural and condition monitoring system.