Seminar: PCB Testing With Strain Gauges (Acc. to IPC/JEDEC-9704A)
This two-day seminar will teach you how to install strain gauges on printed circuit boards professionally and how to determine principal strains and strain rates in compliance with the IPC/JEDEC-9704A standard. Many practical exercises will enable you to go through the complete process, step-by-step.
- Installing strain gauges on printed circuit boards (with linear strain gauges and strain-gauge rosettes)
- Connecting the strain gauges to an amplifier and parameterizing the amplifier
- Initiating the data acquisition process as well as the automatic live calculations of principal strains and strain rates
- Creating measurement reports automatically
- Evaluating measured values in compliance with the IPC/JEDEC-9704A standard
Additionally, our experienced trainers will educate you about the most important theoretical foundations of the functioning and wiring of strain gauges as well as data acquisition topics.
This seminar is intended for all those who are keen on learning how to install strain gauges on printed circuit boards and perform measurements using strain gauges.