- Reliable data acquisition of different physical quantities and sensor technologies,
- Flexible: Every module is a data acquisition unit
- High measurement accuracy due to patented technology
- Long-term stability along with an integrated calibration certificate
Strain Gauge Measurements by HBM - Perfectly matched components and professional installation services
Reliable and accurate measurement results are crucial in ensuring more efficiency in your test and measurement applications. But...How can you be confident that your measurement results are really reliable and accurate? It's easy:
- Equipment: rely on HBM's perfectly matched components: strain gauges, sensors, data acquisition systems and measurement software.
- Getting the job done: hire our professional and experienced Engineers to do the installations and /or perform the measurements and analysis for you.
How does an Electrical Strain Gauge Work?
6 Tips for a Quick & Effective Strain Gauge Installation
Clean the space with a handheld sander or sand blaster and a surface cleaning agent
Use prewired strain gauges* to avoid soldering
Select the right adhesive
Protect strain gauges around their entire surface
Connect the strain gauges to an amplifier, such as something similar to the QuantumX MX1615
Select the right analysis software.
Quantum X Data Acquisition System (DAQ)
catman: More than just Data Acquisition
"HBM did an excellent job. They were fast, efficient, and even flexible when we needed additional help. We were pleased that HBM could assist us on short notice and help out with analysis and expert assistance during the testing" Gunleik Sandsmark, IRIS’s project manager.