Electric Power and Motor Fundamentals - University of Maryland - April 20th from 12:30 - 4 PM.
Expand Your Knowledge of ElectroMechanical Power Conversion
In this FREE seminar, you will:
- Learn the fundamentals of electric power and magnetics
- Study basic machine fundamentals for DC, induction and synchronous motors
- Learn the basics of inverter theory and design
- Discuss best practices for making dynamic motor measurements
- See live demonstrations and analysis for improving machines and drives
Date and Time
April 20, 2018
12:30 PM - 4:00 PM
A.V. Williams Building
8223 Paint Branch Dr
College Park, MD 20740
Lunch before the start of the seminar will be provided, with coffee throughout the afternoon.
This seminar is free to attend although seating is limited.