In this FREE seminar, you will:
- Learn the fundamentals of electric power and magnetics
- Study basic machine fundamentals for DC, induction and synchronous motors
- Learn the basics of inverter theory and design
- Discuss best practices for making dynamic motor measurements and electrification
- See live demonstrations and analysis for improving machines and drives
June 25, 2018
9 AM - 4:30 PM
HBM nCode Training Center
26533 Evergreen Road, Tower II Suite 300
Southfield, MI 48076
A continental breakfast, lunch and snacks will be provided.
This seminar is free to attend although seating is limited.
We will continue to take registrations and you will be added to our wait list. Thank you for your patience and understanding.