Electric Power and Motor Fundamentals - Southfield, MI - June 26th from 9 AM - 4:30 PM.
Expand Your Knowledge of ElectroMechanical Power Conversion
In this FREE seminar, you will:
- Learn the fundamentals of electric power and magnetics
- Study basic machine fundamentals for DC, induction and synchronous motors
- Learn the basics of inverter theory and design
- Discuss best practices for making dynamic motor measurements
- See live demonstrations and analysis for improving machines and drives
Date and Time
June 26, 2018
9 AM - 4:30 PM
26555 Evergreen Road, Suite 700
Southfield, MI 48076
Phone: +1 248 350 8300
A continental breakfast, lunch and snacks will be provided.
This seminar is free to attend although seating is limited.