HBM on Tour USA: Electric Power and Motor Fundamentals - Southfield, MI - June 25th from 9 AM - 4:30 PM.
Expand Your Knowledge of ElectroMechanical Power Conversion
In this FREE seminar, you will:
- Learn the fundamentals of electric power and magnetics
- Study basic machine fundamentals for DC, induction and synchronous motors
- Learn the basics of inverter theory and design
- Discuss best practices for making dynamic motor measurements and electrification
- See live demonstrations and analysis for improving machines and drives
Date and Time
June 25, 2018
9 AM - 4:30 PM
HBM nCode Training Center
26533 Evergreen Road, Tower II Suite 300
Southfield, MI 48076
A continental breakfast, lunch and snacks will be provided.
This seminar is free to attend although seating is limited.
Please note: This event is currently full
We will continue to take registrations and you will be added to our wait list. Thank you for your patience and understanding.