Precise pressure measurement while requiring only the minimum space: Enables multiple measuring points to be set up on a test object
Owing to their small size and their capacity for bearing a broad range of temperatures, series P60 pressure transducers are ideal for determining liquid pressure, for instance, while measuring gear box oil-pressure in all kinds of vehicles, monitoring hydraulic systems or coolant circuits in mobile applications.
P60 transducers have a high accuracy class of 0.3 and are, thus, particularly suitable for pressure measurement for purposes of research, testing, and development.
The use of strain-gauge technology enables both the reliable determination of static pressure and safe measurement in the case of dynamic behavior.
The P60 transducer is available with four nominal (rated) pressure ranges and six different threaded connectors; therefore, a suitable version of the P60 transducer can be found for every application. The miniature connector integrated into the sensor and the highly flexible measuring lead facilitates mounting, even in tight places.
- HBM accuracy class: 0.3
- Nominal (rated) measuring range: 20 bar, 50 bar, 100 bar, and 200 bar
- Nominal temperature range: –40 to +150 °C
- Dimensions: Ø16 mm x 35 mm (incl. connector)
- Weight: 20 g (sensor without cable)
This product is offered in partnership with Kyowa Electronic Instruments.
- Extremely compact design: Only 16 mm in diameter and 35 mm in length (only 20.5 mm in length without the connector)
- Transducer weight: ~20 g (without cable), which reduces the influence of weight on the test object
- Miniature connector integrated into the transducer
- Highly flexible, 3-mm-thin measuring lead
- A low tightening torque of 18 to 20 nm is sufficient
- Allows easy venting
Fast transducer mounting, even under adverse conditions, as well as separate laying of the measuring lead, owing to the convenient miniature connector
- Four nominal (rated) pressure ranges are available: 20 bar, 50 bar, 100 bar, and 200 bar
- Several thread types are available: e.g. R1/8; M10 x 1,0; G1/8
- 4-m-long measuring lead with free ends
- 150% overload stability
- Broad temperature range: –40 to +150 °C
It is the right pressure transducer solution for many applications, due to the high diversity of variants!
|Download the CAD step files for this product|
|P60 CAD step files|
|Title / Description||Language||Products||Language||Content Types|
|P60 - Data Sheet||English|
|P60 - Datenblatt||German|
|Druckmesstechnik von HBM - Broschüre||German|
|Pressure measurement technology from HBM - Brochure||English|
|P60 - Mounting Instructions||English, German, French|