Benefit from cost-effective, easy-to-use measuring equipment. The internal bore allows use in rope tension measurements, anchor force measurements, and similar tasks.
The C6B force sensor is outstanding for its particularly attractive price-to-performance ratio. The sensor design draws from the principle used in compression bars. The C6B enjoys very small displacements, which is ideal for the rapid measurement of large forces, for instance, in impact tests or fast fitting processes. Other typical fields of application include the harsh environments found in the construction, heavy, and metal processing industries. Additionally, the sensor can be utilized for dynamic measurements in research and development. The C6B is much more robust and flexible than its predecessor model, the C6A. Different types of connection can be used and the C6B is optionally available with a customized force application part. The versions up to 2 MN come with an internal bore that enables the use of a fold-back arm. This has proven particularly useful in anchor monitoring or the measurement of rope tension.
Our tip: Order the C6B complete with its force applications parts. In this case, the sensor and the force application parts will be calibrated together, and you will benefit from a higher accuracy in your application.
- HBM accuracy class: 0.5
- Nominal (rated) measuring ranges: 200 kN to 10 MN
- Degree of protection: IP68
- Exceptionally attractive price-to-performance ratio
- An internal bore facilitates the use of a fold-back arm (up to 2 MN)
- For force measurements of up to 10 MN
- Variants with a fixed cable or a connector are available
- Optional TEDS, plug mounting, or rugged plug protection
- Can be mounted both horizontally and over-head
- Complete calibration with loading fittings is possible on request
The C6B adapts easily to your application and is instantly ready for use. Thus, you end up saving time and money during starting up.
- Hermetically welded housing made of stainless steel materials
- Models with an integrated cable provide IP68 protection
- EMC-tested in compliance with the IEC standard
- Tested for vibration and shock resistance
- The high stiffness resulting from its small displacement facilitates a high fundamental frequency
Reliable measurement results and a long service life are guaranteed. It is also suitable for long-term monitoring tasks.
|Download the CAD step files for this product|
|C6B CAD step files|
|C6B Accessories CAD step files|
- Load buttons
- Thrust pieces
- Spherical cap
You will find more information in the data sheet.
|Title / Description||Language||Products||Language||Content Types|
|C6B - Caractéristiques techniques||French|
|C6B - Data Sheet||English|
|C6B - Datenblatt||German|
|C6B - Prospetto dati||Italian|
|C6B - 數據表||Chinese|
|Kräfte sicher messen - Broschüre||German|
|Medição confiável de força - Brochure||Portuguese|
|Misurazione sicura delle forze - Brochure||Italian|
|Reliable force measurement - Brochure||English|
|Reliable force measurement - Brochure||English (US)|
|C6B - Operating Manual||English, German, French, Italian, Chinese|
|Declaration of Conformity|
|C6B - EU Declaration of Conformity||Multilanguage|