Location: Darmstadt (Germany)
As a Marketing Specialist, you will serve as the driver for tactical marketing fulfillment and assist strategists in both digital and traditional marketing plans throughout Germany and Scandinavia, reporting into the EU & Americas Marketing Manager. We need someone with an outstanding work ethic, a keen sense of initiative and responsibility, and a desire to take the next challenging career step in a successful marketing career.
You will play an essential part in our key European markets driving our modernized marketing efforts and campaigns for improving our customer journey and support our embarked data-driven marketing tactics and marketing processes. The marketing department has overall responsibility for growing revenue, increasing market share and contributing to company growth and profitability.
This position will be placed in Darmstadt, Germany or Naerum, Denmark. Travel up to 20% of the time to attend seminars, tradeshows, etc.
The primary responsibilities will be to increase the number of leads through online marketing activities, including but not limited to marketing products by developing and implementing marketing and advertising campaigns, tracking sales data, maintaining promotional material, planning meetings/courses/tradeshows, maintaining databases.
Your daily work includes:
- Use your desire to be proficient in Sitecore (website update and maintenance) and email campaigns using CRM (Microsoft Dynamics and Click Dimensions)
- Develop demand generation marketing programs using Hubspot and other marketing automation tool platforms
- Serve as a HubSpot expert and drive ongoing reporting, revision, enhancement, and adoption
- Assist with creating/editing the content of marketing materials, flyers, marketing campaigns, case studies, email blasts, invitations, announcements, etc.
- Ensure all standard marketing material is accurate in terms of content, design, branding, and messaging
- Coordinate seminars, webinars, events and tradeshows
- Partner with European teams on key projects
- Build, execute, measure, and improve marketing programs
- Setup, test and launch emails, landing pages, forms, lead lists and flows for digital demand generation programs
- Write and edit copy for campaign emails and advertisements
You thrive with finding background information on target markets, competitors, the industry and products as requested by the marketing team. You have the ability to discern which information is useful as part of the analysis. Further you will be responsible for organizing research findings into clear, usable information together with participating actively in the development of campaign messages.
You will also have experience in several of the following areas:
- 4+ years of Marketing experience preferred from a technical company
- 2+ years handling email campaigns
- Bilingual in English and German
- BS/BA degree preferred (Business, Marketing)
- Familiar with SiteCore, Microsoft Dynamics, Hubspot and Click Dimensions
- Web programming or design skills (Adobe Photoshop and InDesign)
- Excellent communications skills
- Analytical driven
- Personal skills
- Strong communication skills to interact directly with team members, company executives and customers while doing research. Research, creative and media elements must all coincide to deliver the best message through the best channels.
- Analytical, curious, and detail oriented
- Prioritize tasks and multitask
- Very well structured
- Work independently and as part of a team – important as you will work with peers remotely in a very international team – with your line manager positioned in the US
This role is part of the Bruel & Kjaer’s marketing team and will be transferred to a newly established HBK cooperation, when the merge of HBM www.hbm.com and B&K www.bksv.com goes live January 1st 2019.
Please send your application and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than the 1st of July, with “Marketing Specialist” in the subject line. Please note that we will interview candidates on an ongoing basis.