HBM India invites you to a seminar on High-speed Data Acquisition in Strain Measurement and Dynamic Material Testing Applications
Dynamic material testing requires high-speed data acquisition (DAQ) and sensors with enough bandwidth to capture dynamic impulses.
Oscilloscopes were used for this type of testing in the past. Since this technology involved graphical analysis of measurement results, analyzing the measurement and computing the material constants was time-consuming and required a lot of calculation.
Modern digital test and measurement technology significantly improves measurement acquisition and subsequent computation of material characteristics.
This webinar will give an introduction to high-speed data acquisition in strain measurement.
HBM invites R&D and Test Engineers/Managers from the Defense, Aerospace OEM suppliers, and System Integrators.
- Selecting high-speed strain measurement equipment
- How to find the right strain gauge and adhesive for your application
- How to handle influences from cabling
- How to select the right analog-to-digital converter (ADC)
- How to reduce the effect of noise
- Application example: split-Hopkinson bar
- Choose from 7 different mainframes
- With or without integrated PC
- Windows or Linux based
- Optical Master / Slave
- PTPv2 and IRIG synchronizing
- Sample rates from 20 kS/s to 250 MS/s
- • Isolated digitizers with 25 or 100 MS/s
- 14 to 24 bit resolution
- Continuous streaming to PC with 200 MB/s per mainframe
- Data compression during transfer fur further speed increase
- Local storage with up to 400 MB/s per mainframe
- Continuous recording or triggered sweeps – up to 200 per second
10.15 a.m - 10.30 a.m. Welcome and Introduction
10.30 a.m - 11.30 a.m HBM Aerospace testing solutions
11.30 a.m - 11.45 a.m Coffee /Tea Break
11.45 a.m - 01.00 p.m High-speed data acquisition in strain measurement and dynamic material testing
01.00 p.m - 02.00 p.m Lunch
02.00 p.m - 02.45 p.m Live Demonstration of High Speed DAQ system
02.45 p.m - 03.15 p.m Service offered by HBM
03.15 p.m - 03.40 p.m Question & Answer Session with Coffee/Tea Break
This will be a full day event from 9.30 a.m. to 5.30 p.m.
Lunch will be provided.
No Registration Fee.
We would appreciate if you would acknowledge receipt of this communication and re-confirm the number of participants from your team as the seats are limited.
13 November, Tuesday 2018
9.30 a.m. - 4.30 p.m.
NOVOTEL HYDERABAD AIRPORT
Rajiv Gandhi International Airport, Shamshabad, Hyderabad, India, Pin -500108
Mob: +91 7660018690 Tel.: +91 40 66250000
15 November, Tuesday 2018
9.30 a.m. - 4.30 p.m.
Daspalla Hotels Pvt.Ltd.
Suryabagh | Visakhapatnam - 530 020 |, Andhra Pradesh |India
Phone:+91 891 2564825, 2563141