Improved accuracy and calibration in three measuring ranges
The CFTplus series piezoelectric force transducers are calibrated for three measuring ranges and thus can be used immediately upon installation. There is no need for performing a calibration procedure. The sensitivity is specified in three measuring ranges (1 %, 10%, and 100 %) to guarantee a wide measuring range.
The extremely wide measuring range is typical for the piezoelectric measuring principle. Minimal forces can be reliably measured even under a high initial load.
The CFTplus series force sensors have a minimal displacement, which is why the fundamental frequency is immensely high. Therefore, they are particularly suitable for measuring fast processes, such as press-fit processes.
The EMC-tested force measuring elements are manufactured from rust resistant materials.
- HBM accuracy class: 0.5
- Capacities: 25, 50, 70 and 120 kN
- Three calibration points: 1 %, 10 %, and 100 % of the capacity
- High-quality results owing to the low-drift design
- Ideal for use in dynamic applications due to their high stiffness and fundamental frequency
Extremely wide measuring range and excellent dynamics
- The CFTplus are made exclusively from stainless materials
- IP65 degree of protection
- Immunity to electromagnetic interference
- Connection dimensions and connectors comply with market standards
Designed for industrial applications
- Mounting accessories, such as threaded bushings and centering rings, are included in the scope of supply
- Simple installation thanks to flange connections on both sides
- Delivery as pre-stressed and calibrated sensors (no calibration required)
- Available with four different capacities (25 kN, 50 kN, 70 kN, and 120 kN)
- Practical accessories, as well as CMD and CMA charge amplifiers, are available
|Title / Description||Language||Products||Language||Content Types|
|CFT+ - Caractéristiques techniques||French|
|CFT+ - Data sheet||English|
|CFT+ - Datenblatt||German|
|CFT+ - Prospetto Dati||Italian|
|CFT+ - 數據表||Chinese|
|Instructions for use|
|CFT+ - User manual||English, German, French, Italian, Chinese|
|Declaration of Conformity|
|CFT+/CFW/CHW/CLP/CST/CSW - EU Declaration of Conformity||Multilanguage|