Seminar: Strain Gauge Compact – a Practical Approach to using Strain Gauges for Field Engineers
Two Day Seminar Various Locations Level: Advanced
We believe that the key to successful strain gauge measurements is to buy the knowledge of a true expert - in a field where there is expertise and experience that really counts.
- The basics of strain gauging both in theory and practice, which you can continue to build your own expertise on;
- Choose the right type of equipment for your particular task;
- Choosing the Right Setup: You learn about Wheatstone's measuring bridge, from strain gauge to software;
- How to troubleshoot properly and save time;
- Useful tips and tricks from our expert.
Take the opportunity to increase your knowledge of strain gauging today!
Field engineers who want to get a quick insight in using strain gauges for measurement in the field.
Mechatronic background, experience in taking measurements.
Our lecturer is a measurement expert. With his many years in the field, where he gathers his "hands on experience", he has become a popular trainer in mechanical and electrical measurement tasks.