There are many challenges in making reliable, accurate, and fast data acquisition measurements in harsh conditions. This seminar will highlight and build on the decades of experience of the Somat product family as well as present the improvements and enhancements developed with the next generation processor of the eDAQ, the eDAQXR.
In this seminar, you will:
- See the new real-time displays including FFT and video.
- Learn how to use the new Sensor Database to make more efficient and accurate measurements, thus saving time
- View the new web-based browser software
- Learn about the improved CAN database editing and saving capabilities
- Participate in hands-on lab sessions
September 17, 2019
9:00 AM - 3:30 PM
Four Points by Sheraton Orlando International Drive
5905 International Drive
Orlando, Florida 32819
A continental breakfast, lunch and snacks will be provided.
This seminar is free to attend although seating is limited.