Do you measure torque? Then this seminar will give you a thorough introduction to the material—with lots of practical tips and tricks from our experienced trainers.
Measuring Torque Correctly
Two-Day Seminar Various Locations Level: Advanced
Torque is the most challenging of all mechanical measurands because it is composed of two basic mechanical quantities. Furthermore, a torque sensor usually measures while rotating, which places high demands on the mounting.
Users therefore require a high level of knowledge and experience in theory and practice, which they can acquire at this seminar.
- Selecting a suitable torque transducer for your application
- How to read and interpret a data sheet
- Measurement principles and operating principle of torque transducers
- Theory and practice of installing torque transducers
- Parameterization of measuring chains
- Comparison of different calibration processes
- The effect of parasitic loads
- Amplifying and conditioning torque and rotational speed signals
- Estimating measurement uncertainty and taking it into consideration in your measurements
- Tips for error analysis