3 hours online training (4x)
from your PC
Do you see strange effects superimposed on your measurement signal? Presumably, this is electromagnetic interference.
We have developed a seminar specifically for measurement engineers where you can learn more about many potential interference effects and strategies for avoiding and shielding against them. Many factors have to be considered to suppress interference. Profound knowledge and, above all, some experience is required to be able to take the right measures.
Coupling overview & signal theorie
Galvanic coupling & pratical presentation
Inductive- & capacitive coupling
Carrier frequency and practical presentation
• General model of interference
• Coupling overview and dependencies
• Frequency Analysis (FFT)
• Common- & differential mode interference
• Measurement amplifier technology
• Galvanic coupling in detail
• Electrical wire constants
• Floating and non floating measurement (Grounding)
• Common mode rejection
• Measure electrical wire constants
• Inductive coupling in detail
• Protection methods
• Current signals
• Capacitive coupling in detail
• Protection methods
• Carrier frequency
• Time for your question
• Coupling to different wire types
• Coupling in voltage- and current measurement
• Influences of carrier frequency
Your HBM Academy-Plus
Also, in our online seminars you can expect a balanced mix with theory and a lot of practical examples. You will be able to better recognize and differentiate between interference influences later on. Discussions are appreciated!
Have we peaked your interest? Do you have any additional questions? Answers to some typical questions you will find here summarized as pdf
Measurement engineers who perform measurements in environments with electromagnetic interference, e.g. industrial plants.
Basic electrical engineering skills, also alternating electrotechnology.
Upcoming question for technical requirements will be answered here.
Please contact us if there are further question!
Start and End Time:
08:30 – 12:00 New York (ET)
14:30 – 18:00 Berlin (CET/CEST)
on 4 consecutive days / 3,5 hours parts
(with a scheduled break in between!)
Price: 1007 EUR exclusive VAT // $1,278 USD