3 hours online training (3x)
from your PC
There are many challenges to setting up an accurate and reliable data acquisition measurement. This seminar will examine every aspect of the measurement process and discuss best practices.
- Learn how to select the proper sampling rate based on your input signal
- Learn how to avoid aliasing
- Learn the different types of low-pass filters and how to select one matched to your application
- Become familiar with the operation of a digital amplifier
- Understand the advantages and disadvantages of a carrier frequency excitation
- Understand the influence of cables and signal noise
Basics, Sample Rates and Aliasing
Operation of Digital Amplifiers and Filter Selection
Carrier Frequency Excitation and Cable Noise
• Digitization of time dependent signals
• Signal to noise ratio (SNR)
• Choosing the right sample rate for your test
• Avoiding aliasing
• Analog to Digital Converter Basics
• Strain gauges and the Wheatstone bridge
• Filter types and advantages/disadvantages
• Direct current (DC) or Carrier Frequency (CF) excitation
• 4-wire vs 6-wire cable connections
• Sources of noise in your signal
• Noise reduction methods
Your HBM Academy-Plus
Also, in our online seminars you can expect a balanced mix with theory and a lot of practical examples. In the theoretical part you will acquire the necessary knowledge. And, in many demonstration experiments, as well as in exchange with the trainer and the group you will consolidate what you have learned. Discussions are appreciated!
All those who want to understand data acquisition more.
Basic familiarity with data acquisition measurment systems.
Upcoming question for technical requirements will be answered here.
Please contact us if there are further questions!
Begin: 12:00 pm CT / 01:00 pm ET
End: 03:00 pm CT / 04:00 pm ET
Duration: 3 consecutive days for 3 hour sections
(with a scheduled break in between!)
Price: $825 USD