Tuesday 23 June 2020 10:00 PM KST Korean
Beginning in the 1930’s, mechanical engineers have used strain gauges to test theoretical models and the mechanical stability of their designs. As a leading designer and manufacturer of strain gauges, one of HBM’s objectives is to simplify your measurements by providing the right strain gauges and accessories for your application. Join us for an introduction to the theory and practical installation and use of strain gauges.
- strain gauge definition and measurement principle
- strain gauge technical characteristics and application areas
- achievable measurement accuracy
- wheatstone bridge definition and measurement with strain gauge
- Application for wheastone bridge