3 hours online training (4x)
from your PC
Only with a seriously determined measurement uncertainty does your readout become a meaningful measurement result.
In this seminar you will learn all the necessary steps you need to assess, calculate and state the measurement uncertainty in accordance with the standards.
The first and most challenging step is to precisely analyze the influences acting on the measurement uncertainty. These influences come, for example, from the sensor technology, the measuring amplifier and the measuring process itself. With this knowledge, you are then in a position to calculate the measurement uncertainty correctly according to the corresponding GUM guideline and to specify it in accordance with the standards.
• Welcome and Introduction
• What´s measurement uncertainty?
• Systematic and random errors
• Typical influencing variables
• Fundamentals of statistics
• Type A and B evaluation of measurement uncertainty according to GUM
• Example calculation Type A according to GUM
• Example calculation Type B according to GUM
• Several Examples of Calculation
• Discussion of calculation method and results
• Measurement Uncertainty for variable measured values
• How to reduce measurement uncertainty
• Calibration and verification and measurement incertainty
• Individual questions
Your HBM Academy-Plus
Using real examples, you will become familiar with the topic of "measurement uncertainty": from the most important influencing variables to the appropriate method of calculation. Our experienced trainers will introduce you to the subject, and in many practical exercises you will gain a deep understanding of measurement uncertainty.
Measurement technicians who plan and carry out measurements independently and users who evaluate the measurement results.
Basic knowledge of measurement technology is helpful.
Upcoming question for technical requirements will be answered here.
Please contact us if there are further question!
Start and End Time:
08:30 – 12:00 New York (ET)
14:30 – 18:00 Berlin (CET/CEST)
on 4 consecutive days / 3,5 hours parts
(with a scheduled break in between!)
Price: 800 EUR exclusive VAT // 825 USD