- A modular system, including data recorder, gateways, universal and bridge amplifier, etc.
- Scalable to many different small and major measuring tasks
- Different transducers and interfaces can be integrated using a universal input
- Can be freely combined with QuantumX
SomatXR DAQ is the reference platform for rugged and flexible testing and data acquisition. Operations in harsh environments are extremely reliable and precise as the modules are protected from humidity, dust, shock, and vibration.
Upgrade your test system now and replace your old device with the latest version.
You'll benefit from
- More functionality
- Current calibration
- New application areas
Trade in your old eDAQ or SomatXR modules for a new device and get an attractive discount!*
Reasons to Upgrade: The SomatXR Benefits
- Temperature range: -40 to +80 °C (dew-point proof)
- IP65/IP67 degree of protection (dust and water)
- Vibration- and shockproof in compliance with MIL-STD202G (10 g and 75 g respectively)
- High signal quality owing to the use of carrier-frequency technology
- Reduced signal interference due to the positioning of the measuring amplifier close to the measuring points
- Easy parameterization and visualization of measured data using HBM's catman software
- Compact and portable
- Open to the integration with several software programs, such as LabVIEW, Visual Studio.NET or CANape
*This offer is only valid for Europe, the US and Brazil. This offer has no cash alternative. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. This offer is not valid for customized equipment. Old equipment must be returned to HBK within 30 days. HBK may withdraw or suspend this offer at any time without notice. The trade-in offer only applies when the customer agrees to trade in hardware as per promotion criteria. For those cases where the trade-in unit is not presented, we will charge the full price for the new item. For more information on this trade-in offer, including full discount criteria, please contact your local HBK sales office.