Online-Seminar: Electric motor fundamentals, understanding your drive!
3 hours online training (4x)
from your PC
In this seminar you will get a broad overview over the fundamental principles of different electrical machines and inverters. We will show you detailed measurements, that will help you understanding your drive line. Finally, after analyzing the measurements in the seminar, you will be able to even optimize your system.
• Welcome and introduction to the seminar program
• DC motors
• Synchronous machine
• Asynchronous machine
• Losses in electrical motors
• Practical training Measurement on an inverter driven Permanent Magnet Motor
• Practical training Perfom a motor mapping
• Space-vectors in an electrical driven line
• Practical training Perform a DQ0 transformation
• FFT / Analyze harmonics in Perception
• Further exercises in Perception real time and post process formula data base
• Summary and outlook
Your HBK-Academy Plus:
Classical teaching will be mixed with practical exercises. Together with your Trainer you will work out setups and formulas for different analyses.
Everyone who wants to refresh or deepen their knowledge on electrical machines. User of the Perception ePower Suite, who want to do more than just measure.
Participating an eDrive Seminar in advance is recommended
Principle knowledge electrical engineering are necessary.
Upcoming question for technical requirements will be answered here.
Please contact us if there are further question!
Available seminar data (please note: this is a seminar for which we charge a fee!)
June 27-30, 2023 Online
Start and End Time:
08:30 - 12:00 New York (ET)
14:30 - 18:00 Berlin (CET/CEST)
4 consecutive days / 3,5 hours parts
(with a scheduled break in between!)
price: 1059 EUR exclusive VAT // $ 1,344 USD