3 hours online training (2x)
From your PC
What is the difference between “piezoelectric” and “piezoresistive"? Can an LVDT be connected in the same way as an inductor? For what purpose do you need a cold junction? We are looking forward to answering these and other questions about how to connect measuring transducers in this seminar.
• Physical operating principle of the most common sensors and their connection
• Demonstrations for connection
• Measuring amplifier and bridge supply voltage
• Calibration of measuring chains
• Demonstration of different measuring chains and their adjustment
Your HBM Academy Plus
Learning by classical explanations is complemented by hands-on demonstration.
Anyone who wants to acquire measured data digitally while preventing errors and being on the safe side.
Basic familiarity with mechanics and electrical engineering desirable.
These skills can be acquired in the seminars Basic Technical Mechanics Knowledge and
Upcoming question for technical requirements will be answered here.
Please contact us if there are further question!
Start and End Time:
08:30 - 12:00 New York (ET)
14:30 - 18:00 Berlin (CET/CEST)
on 2 consecutive days / 3,5 hours parts
(with a scheduled break in between!)
Price: 500 EUR exclusive VAT