Webinar: High-speed Data Acquisition in Strain Measurement and Dynamic Material Testing Applications
Su cuenta en HBM.com
Actualización del registro de usuarios a partir del 17de junio de 2016
***Si ya tiene claves de acceso a HBMshop, puede utilizar la misma información para acceder a HBM.com
This webinar has been recorded and was originally held on August 12th, 2015 at HBM in Darmstadt, Germany. Please login to access the recording.
Dynamic material testing requires high-speed data acquisition (DAQ) and sensors with enough bandwidth to capture dynamic impulses.
Oscilloscopes were used for this type of testing in the past. Since this technology involved graphical analysis of measurement results, analyzing the measurement and computing the material constants was time-consuming and required a lot of calculation.
Modern digital test and measurement technology significantly improves measurement acquisition and subsequent computation of material characteristics.
This webinar will give an introduction to high-speed data acquisition in strain measurement.
- Selecting high-speed strain measurement equipment
- How to find the right strain gauge and adhesive for your application
- How to handle influences from cabling
- How to select the right analog-to-digital converter (ADC)
- How to reduce the effect of noise
- Application example: split-Hopkinson bar