Measurement and Optimization in the Electric Drivetrain
Due to the recent spread of COVID-19, also known as the Coronavirus, HBM has placed immediate priority on the safety, health, and wellness of the community. Given the instability of the Coronavirus and potential effects on the presenters and participants, we have opted to postpone the eMobility Days until the Fall 2020. The dates and locations will be finalized in the future and updated accordingly. This postponement is unfortunate, but we believe that the health and safety of our community is paramount. We thank you for your patience and understanding. Stay tuned for updates.
HBM's eMobility Day is free seminar which provides you with practical tips and answers to your questions about measurement and optimization in the electric drivetrain.
Learn everything you need to know about HBM’s electric motor and inverter testing solutions and discuss your questions about this exciting topic of electrification with our experts directly on site.
- Beginners or advanced users interested in learning how to effectively use test motors and drives
- Users interest in real examples of simple and advanced test scenarios
- Tailored to electrification development engineers, testing engineers, and research staff who want to gain deeper insights into the topic of electrification
- Mechanical and electrical power measurements of electric motors
- Analysis of test data
- Accuracy and measurement uncertainty – what does it actually mean for electric drives?
- How to correctly interpret data sheets
- Approaches towards measurement uncertainty with DC and static load
- Dynamic power measurement and other advanced testing